- Swedish Massage $135/60 Minutes – $165/90 Minute
Relax your mind and body with a soothing combination of long, relaxing strokes to encourage circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Deep Tissue Massage $135/60 Minutes – $165/90 Minute
The firmest pressure massage, designed to reach the deep portions of thick muscles. Intended to release tension, toxins and deeply held patterns created from overuse and stress.
- Life Force Rejuvenation $135/60 Minutes – $165/90 Minute
This treatment combines all techniques along with energy healing to open up the body’s own pathway in order to make sure the energy flows properly within the body. It a holistic healing treatment massage to maintain healthy body functioning, increases flexibility, and reduces pain and fatigue.
- Thai Massage $135/60 Minutes – $165/90 Minute
The benefits of Thai Yoga Massage are countless. By freeing the flow of vital energy in the body, Thai Massage can improve posture, breathing, flexibility, digestion and circulation. Often a deep sense of peace can be experienced during and after a treatment.
- Acupressure $135/60 Minutes – $165/90 Minute
Acupressure is an ancient Chinese healing method that involves applying pressure to certain meridian points on the body to relieve pain and tension in affected areas. It relaxes muscular tension and balances the vital life forces of the body.
- Reflexology $135/60 minutes
If you are lacking energy, reflexology can help to restore balance and coax your body into healing itself. It can boost a sluggish circulation and is useful for treating stress, anxiety, and pain.
- Holistic Body Treatment $180/ 90 Minutes ( 45-Minutes Massage Included)
- ADD-ON Holistic Facial Massage $35/ 30 Minutes (Option Add-On only.)